The Govt has advised that sports activities for children may resume from April 26th. Unfortunately the Academy will be unable to resume classes from this date.

Term Two was scheduled to start in February/March with a New Upgraded Astro pitch. The pitch upgrade work(10/12 week schedule)had started in Dec'20 and was scheduled to be completed by Feb/March, but due to Covid-19 restrictions upgrade work is now suspended. No date for resumption or completion of this upgrade work has yet been advised which means that a start date for Term Two will be delayed until the pitch upgrade is complete. With this in mind I have booked the Astro pitch for the Summer months of June/July/August(when Academy is normally closed)to give time, Covid-19 allowing, to complete Term Two.
Please continue to check the website Members News page for Updated Information.
Stay Safe.