UPDATED INFORMATION. February 17th. Covid-19 Restrictions.

As previously advised, Term Two was scheduled to start in February/March with a New Upgraded Astro pitch. The pitch upgrade work(10/12 week schedule)had started in Dec'20 and was scheduled to be completed by Feb/March, but due to Covid-19 work is now suspended. This work will resume when Covid-19 restrictions allow. However this delay in pitch upgrade will mean that a start date for Term Two will be delayed until the pitch upgrade is complete. With this in mind I have booked the Astro pitch for the Summer months of June/July/August(when Academy is normally closed)to give time, Covid-19 allowing, to complete Term Two.
Please continue to check the website Members News page for Updated Information.
Stay Safe.